By Anne Taylor, Tamara Gaskill, Hieram Weintraub
Sounds Great is a five-level phonics sequence particularly built for younger EFL/ESL inexperienced persons. Sounds Great initiates the trail to English fluency with a scientific presentation of the alphabet, vowel mixtures, and consonant blends. The full-color illustrations and massive collection of actions in each one unit of Sounds Great permit the inexperienced persons to advance their examining and writing talents. the joys chants following each one unit will have interaction the inexperienced persons' pursuits whereas facilitating vocabulary acquisition. The hybrid CDs offer worthy pronunciations of the objective letters and sounds in addition to activating computer-based studying abilities.
- Easy and enjoyable tales to check new sounds, letters, and phrases
- Activities to construct listening, examining, and writing abilities
- Fun rhyming chants following every one unit for added publicity
- Review devices that come with enjoyable puzzles to solidify studying
- Hybrid CDs that come with audio and computer-based elements
- Sounds nice 1 - Single-Letter Sounds
- Sounds nice 2 - brief Vowel Sounds
- Sounds nice 3 - lengthy Vowel Sounds
- Sounds nice 4 - Double-Letter Consonant Sounds
- Sounds nice 5 - Double-Letter Vowel Sounds
Read or Download Sounds Great 5 - Double-Letter Vowel Sounds PDF
Best nonfiction_13 books
This quantity comprises unique submissions at the improvement and alertness of molecular imaging computing. The editors invited authors to put up top of the range contributions on a variety of issues together with, yet no longer constrained to:• photo Synthesis & Reconstruction of Emission Tomography (PET, SPECT) and different Molecular Imaging Modalities• Molecular Imaging Enhancement• facts research of scientific & Pre-clinical Molecular Imaging• Multi-Modal photo Processing (PET/CT, PET/MR, SPECT/CT, and so on.
The administration of organizational assets is very tough. Managers face critical and complicated demanding situations whilst coping with the mandatory assets for the good thing about their association. This booklet offers a distinct technique that goals to take on those administration demanding situations. This procedure relies on 4 propositions that jointly shape an excellent framework for the administration of organizational assets.
Institutional affects on enterprise Internationalization addresses numerous elements of the investigated phenomenon, offering an perception within the function of the different types of capitalism at the globalization of commercial actions world wide.
- Conrad’s Charlie Marlow: A New Approach to “Heart of Darkness” and Lord Jim
- Controlling the Morphology of Polymers: Multiple Scales of Structure and Processing
- It's a Stick-Up: 20 Real Wheat Paste-Ups from the World's Greatest Street Artists by Ollystudio (2013-05-20)
- Hamiltonian Partial Differential Equations and Applications (Fields Institute Communications)
- The CSS3 Anthology: Take Your Sites to New Heights 4th edition by Andrew, Rachel (2012) Paperback
- Imaging the Addicted Brain, 1st Edition
Additional info for Sounds Great 5 - Double-Letter Vowel Sounds
2 boys are friends. The two _____________ The two boys are friends. 3 toilet The girl washes her doll in the _____________. The girl washes her doll in the toilet. 4 soil The boy plays in the _____________ alone. The boy plays in the soil alone. 5 soap on its wheels. The jeep has _____________ The jeep has soap on its wheels. 37 Do ble-Letter Vowel So nds 1-4 Review 1 Lis en nd circ e he pic ure you he r. 1 2 3 4 5 6 Track 30 Comp e e he words. 1 3 5 38 g r a y c o a s o i t l 2 4 6 m e a t f e e t r a i n Do ble-Letter Vowel So nds 1-4 Review 1 Fi in he circ e nex o correc word.
O - -ow- c l o u d h o u s e o w l m o u s e b r o w n c o w Re d nd m ch. 46 1 There is a big gray clo d. 2 The clown has a mo se. 3 The owl sits on the ho se. Do ble-Letter Vowel So nds -o - -ow- 5 Sight Words Lis en o he s ory. Track 6 see, fo r, one, two, three, what The mo se and the clown co nt the clo ds. The clo ds are thick and white. They see fo r clo ds. One, two, three, fo r. Clo d one looks like a ho se. Clo d two looks like a cat. Clo d three looks like an owl. And clo d fo r? What do yo think clo d fo r looks like?
Re d he s ory on your own. 55 Le ’s ch n ! Lis en, poin , nd repe . Track 14 Down at the zoo by the big, cool pool Lives a crazy j mping kangaroo! He j mps in the ho se, he j mps at school, He j mps on his sister’s book! He j mps on a spoon, he j mps to the moon, He j mps on his brother’s foot! Down at the zoo by the big, cool pool There’s a crazy j mping kangaroo! 56 Do ble-Letter Vowel So nds -oo- (long) -oo- (short) 6 Fi in he b nks wi h he correc words nd wri e he sen ences. pool 1 2 cooks book zoo moon The insect is on the _____________.