Read or Download Physico-Chemical Phenomena in Thin Films and at Solid Surfaces Thin Films and Nanostr PDF
Similar chemistry books
This moment quantity of the sequence 'Reviews in Computational Chemistry' explores new functions, new methodologies, and new views. the themes coated contain conformational research, protein folding, strength box parameterizations, hydrogen bonding, cost distributions, electrostatic potentials, digital spectroscopy, molecular estate correlations, and the computational chemistry literature.
The Ebro is a standard Mediterranean river characterised by way of seasonal low flows and severe flush results, with vital agricultural and commercial task that has prompted heavy infection difficulties. This quantity offers with soil-sediment-groundwater similar concerns within the Ebro river basin and summarizes the consequences generated in the eu Union-funded undertaking AquaTerra.
In accordance with a symposium backed through the department of natural Coatings and Plastics Chemistry on the 181st assembly of the yankee Chemical Society, Atlanta, Ga. , Mar. 30-31, 1981. content material: views in bioactive polymers / Charles G. Gebelein and Charles E. Carraher, Jr. -- organic actions of metal-containing polymers / Charles E.
- Encyclopedia of explosives and related items Vol. 8 [M1 thickener to Pyruvonitrolic acid]
- Fortschritte der Chemie organischer Naturstoffe / Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products
- Metal Bonding and Interactions in High Temperature Systems. With Emphasis on Alkali Metals
- New Perspectives in Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics, Part 1
- Applied Chemistry at Protein Interfaces
- Propellants Manufacture, Hazards, and Testing
Additional info for Physico-Chemical Phenomena in Thin Films and at Solid Surfaces Thin Films and Nanostr
Electron Transfer in Polar Medium The electron transfer in polar medium is characterized by, ﬁrst, the strong interactions of the donor and acceptor ions with the polar medium and, second, the large reorganization energy of the medium. First, the medium outer-sphere polarization energy at the purely classic examination of electron transfer was considered by Marcus . Then, Levich, Dogonadze and Kuznetsov with their collaborators have applied the quantum approach to multi-vibration transitions, considered in the above sections of this chapter, to the description of the reactions of electron transfer [19–23].
124 (1959) 123; V. G. Levich, R. R. Dogonadze, Dokl. Phys. Chem. 133 (1960) 158. R. R. Dogonadze, Dokl. Phys. Chem. 133 (1960) 258. R. R. Dogonadze, Yu. A. Chizmadzhev, Dokl. Phys. Chem. 144 (1962) 1077. R. R. Dogonaze, A. M. Kuznetsov, Yu. A. Chizmadzhev, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. 38 (1964) 1195. R. R. Dogonaze, A. M. Kuznetsov, Electrochemistry 3 (1967) 1324. CONVENTIONAL THEORY OF MULTI-PHONON ELECTRON TRANSITIONS 35 24. A. A. Ovchinnikov, M. Ya. Ovchinnikova, J. Exp. Theor. Phys. 56 (1969) 1278.
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. S. I. Pekar, J. Exp. Theor. Phys. 20 (1950) 510. H. Kun, A. Rhys, Proc. R. Soc. A204 (1950) 406. Ya. I. Frenkel’, Phys. Rev. 37 (1931) 17. T. Muto, Prog. Theor. Phys. (Japan) 4 (1949) 181. M. Lax, J. Chem. Phys. 20 (1952) 1752. S. I. Pekar, M. A. Krivoglaz, Works Inst. Phys. Ukraine Acad. Sci. 4 (1953) 37. R. Kubo, Y. Toyozawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. (Japan) 13 (1955) 160. J. M. Ziman, Principles of the Theory of Solids, Cambridge University Press, London, 1964.