By Paizo Staff
Unearth Occult Secrets
The global of Golarion is filled with historical mysteries, hidden lore, and untapped psychic powers simply ready to be came upon. Pathfinder crusade atmosphere: Occult geographical regions bargains every thing you must discover occult subject matters on your video games, together with new ideas, specified destinations, and preternatural inspirations to deliver occult campaigns of any point to existence. inside of this booklet, you will find:
• principles concepts for every of the six occult sessions awarded in Pathfinder RPG Occult Adventures, together with mythical spirits that expert mediums can channel, Thassilonian phantoms tied to the seven sins for depraved spiritualists, and psi-tech discoveries and the mindtech self-discipline for specialised psychics.
• Six destinations ripe for exploration in occult campaigns, together with a temple the place astronomers from misplaced Lirgen nonetheless secretly toil, a college of psychic magic at the utopian island of Hermea, and the country of Zi Ha in Tian Xia, the place the samsaran citizens reside numerous lives via reincarnation.
• part a dozen areas of occult import past Golarion, together with the castle of the Black on Aucturn, the sea of Mists on Castrovel, and the Temple of Desna's First Dream within the measurement of Dreams.
• 9 occult rituals tied to such iconic enterprises because the fake priesthood of Razmir and the purple Mantis assassins, permitting characters to accomplish lichdom or briefly rework right into a half-fiend.
• ideas for growing mystical idols that develop in strength as their cult followings extend, plus mysterious pattern idols.
Pathfinder crusade surroundings: Occult nation-states is an ideal spouse for Pathfinder RPG Occult Adventures, and is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and Pathfinder crusade surroundings, yet can simply be utilized in any fable online game surroundings.
Read or Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Occult Realms PDF
Similar epic books
Bought and stripped DRM myself
All isn't good within the Letherii Empire. Rhulad Sengar, the Emperor of one thousand Deaths, spirals into insanity, surrounded by means of sycophants and brokers of his Machiavellian chancellor. in the meantime, the Letherii mystery police behavior a crusade of terror opposed to their very own humans. The Errant, as soon as a farseeing god, is without notice ignorant of the long run. Conspiracies seethe in the course of the palace, because the empire - pushed by means of the corrupt and self-interested - edges ever-closer to all-out warfare with the neighboring kingdoms. The nice Edur fleet--its warriors chosen from enormous quantities of people--draws nearer. among the warriors are Karsa Orlong and Icarium Lifestealer--each destined to pass blades with the emperor himself. That but extra blood is to be spilled is inevitable. .. in contrast backdrop, a band of fugitives search a fashion out of the empire, yet considered one of them, worry Sengar, needs to locate the soul of Scabandari Bloodeye. it truly is his wish that the soul may also help halt the Tiste Edur, and so keep his brother, the emperor. but, touring with them is Scabandari's such a lot historic foe: Silchas spoil, brother of Anomander Rake. And his explanations are something yet definite - for the injuries he contains on his again, made via the blades of Scabandari, are nonetheless clean. Fate decrees that there's to be a reckoning, for such bloodshed can't pass unanswered--and it is going to be a looking on an incredible scale. this can be a brutal, harrowing novel of battle, intrigue and darkish, uncontrollable magic; this can be epic myth at its such a lot inventive, storytelling at its so much exciting.
The town of Qushmarrah is uneasy below the rule of thumb of the Herodians --short, balding males whose armies could by no means have conquered the town had now not the nice and evil wizard Narkar been killed and sealed in his fortress; had no longer the savage nomad Datars became coat and sided with the invaders; had no longer a few traitor opened the citadel to them.
It truly is an Age of Legends. less than the watchful eye of the Giants, the kingdoms of guys rose to energy. Now, the Giant-King has slain the final of the Serpents and ushered in an period of untold peace and prosperity. the place a fire-blackened desolate tract as soon as stood, golden towns flourish in verdant fields. it really is an Age of Heroes.
The pageant of the Panathenaia, held in Athens each summer time to rejoice the birthday of the city's goddess, Athena, used to be the surroundings for performances of the Homeric Iliad and Odyssey through expert reciters or "rhapsodes. " The works of Plato are our major surviving resource of data approximately those performances.
- The Falcon Throne (The Tarnished Crown Quintet, Book 1)
- Dark Heart: Book I of Dragon's Disciple
- The Odyssey
- Epic: Britain's Heroic Muse 1790-1910
- The Best of Robert E. Howard Volume 1: Crimson Shadows
- Confessor: Chainfire Trilogy, Part 3 (Sword Of Truth, Book 11)
Extra info for Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Occult Realms
Master Archivist Satrajra is very particular about who gets in to conduct research, and enforces numerous rules barring the use of open flame, liquids, genies, and other dangers to the stacks. Typically, a member of the Maurya-Rahm in need of information must submit a request, and then receives copies of relevant materials within a few hours. On rare and very special occasions, trusted Nestled atop the gently rolling hills of Grand Sarret, visitors to the court of Thakur Kharswan in the Conservatory serves as both a beacon and a great need have been allowed to request sensitive warning to all who see it: behold the wonders of the knowledge from within the Archives.
When the heroes arrive, they discover the lost Ghol-Gan complex and witness the Followers of the Sunken Sign tapping into the power of the ley lines to enhance their dark rituals and transform the tower into a beacon, calling out to their infinite lord and coaxing him to embrace Golarion—an act that will almost certainly result in the world’s destruction. Raving Prophet: On the streets of Sothis, a crazed seer wanders about, babbling almost incoherently about the coming of the darkness and the one who must not be named.
In fealty to the Living God, Melcat suspected Bleachbone Cave: Few even know that Razmir was not what he claimed, and that this cave exists, because an that his divine displays were nothing more enormous, bone-shaped white rock than parlor tricks designed to fool the easily conceals the massive complex’s swayed. So confident was Melcat that he only entrance. The cave’s isolation warned the citizens of Aerduin not to do makes it a natural haven for those anything that gave the charlatan any looking to escape the Razmiri more confidence.