By Thomas Pfaeffle; Oracle Corporation
Read Online or Download Oracle8i JDBC developer's guide and reference PDF
Best reference books
Following the good fortune of the total Worst-Case state of affairs Survival guide (more than 150,000 copies offered! ), this ruggedly good-looking assortment brings jointly new and vintage suggestion from Worst-Case specialists to assist readers grasp the manly arts—from wrestling an alligator to calming a crying baby to extinguishing yard fish fry fires.
In trademark litigation, surveys are a massive part which could confirm infringement or dilution of a hallmark. they generally entail advanced criminal and procedural concerns, and customarily require the prone of an out of doors specialist and a survey aid crew. Trademark Surveys: A Litigator's consultant is a felony advisor on constructing and critiquing trademark surveys.
This guide describes a PASCAL extension for medical computation with the fast identify PASCAL-XSC (PASCAL eXtension for medical Computation). The language is the results of an extended time period attempt of individuals of the Institute for utilized arithmetic of Karlsruhe college and several other linked scientists.
- Presidents as Candidates: Inside the White House for the Presidential Campaign (Routledge Reference Library of Social Science)
- Beverly Hills Manners: Golden Rules from the World's Most Glamorous Zip Code
- Americanize Your Language and Emotionalize Your Speech!
- XPath 2.0 Programmer's Reference (Programmer to Programmer) by Michael Kay (2004-08-27)
- Handbook of HPLC, 2nd Edition
Additional resources for Oracle8i JDBC developer's guide and reference
4. 4. jar: Contains additional support for Rowset. txt: Contains late-breaking and release-specific information about the drivers that might not be in this manual. 4. These are only required if you will be using JTA features for distributed transaction management or JNDI features for naming services. ) Check that all these directories have been created and populated. 2-2 Oracle Database JDBC Developer's Guide and Reference Verifying a JDBC Client Installation Check the Environment Variables This section describes the environment variables that must be set for the JDBC OCI driver and the JDBC Thin driver, focusing on the Sun Microsystems Solaris and Microsoft Windows platforms.
1. 1. jar are not included in this release. jar. jar to your CLASSPATH. See Chapter 12, "Globalization Support". jar. setTraceEnable() is supported and must be called to turn on tracing. setLogWriter() is not supported. No other OracleLog() methods are supported. logging. ■ NLS_LANG dependency removal. The NLS_LANG variable is now completely desupported in JDBC; setting NLS_LANG now has no effect. defineColumnType() has changed; see "Defining Column Types" on page 22-17. Handling of international character sets has changed.
For code that runs in an Oracle server acting as a middle tier, use the server-side Thin driver. If your code will run inside the target Oracle server, then use the JDBC server-side internal driver to access that server. ) Overview of Application and Applet Functionality This section compares and contrasts the basic functionality of JDBC applications and applets, and introduces Oracle extensions that can be used by application and applet programmers. Applet Basics You can use only the Oracle JDBC Thin driver for an applet.