By Tanguy Sassolas, Nicolas Ventroux, Nassima Boudouani, Guillaume Blanc (auth.), René van Leuken, Gilles Sicard (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the 20 th foreign convention on built-in Circuit and method layout, PATMOS 2010, held in Grenoble, France, in September 2010. The 24 revised complete papers provided and the nine prolonged abstracts have been rigorously reviewed and are prepared in topical sections on layout flows; circuit thoughts; low energy circuits; self-timed circuits; strategy version; high-level modeling of poweraware heterogeneous designs in SystemC-AMS; and minalogic.
Read Online or Download Integrated Circuit and System Design. Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization, and Simulation: 20th International Workshop, PATMOS 2010, Grenoble, France, September 7-10, 2010, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Similar international books
Mobile Information Systems II: IFIP International Working Conference on Mobile Information Systems, MOBIS 2005, Leeds, UK, December 6-7, 2005 (IFIP International Federation for Information Processing)
Cellular info structures II presents a set of study at the making plans, research, layout, building, amendment, implementation, usage, assessment, and administration of cellular info structures. The articles specialise in the results of this study on this planet of trade, and deal with technical matters and constraints on cellular details structures functionalities and layout.
Simulation-Based Engineering and technology (Sbe&S) cuts throughout disciplines, exhibiting large promise in parts from hurricane prediction and weather modeling to figuring out the mind and the habit of various different complicated structures. during this groundbreaking quantity, 9 unique leaders verify the newest study traits, due to fifty two website visits in Europe and Asia and countless numbers of hours of specialist interviews, and talk about the consequences in their findings for the united states govt.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the 1st overseas convention on Interactive Theorem proving, ITP 2010, held in Edinburgh, united kingdom, in July 2010. The 33 revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from seventy four submissions. The papers are geared up in issues equivalent to counterexample iteration, hybrid method verification, translations from one formalism to a different, and cooperation among instruments.
- A Systolic Array Parallelizing Compiler (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Stability of Stochastic Dynamical Systems: Proceedings of the International Symposium Organized by “The Control Theory Centre”, University of Warwick, July 10–14, 1972 Sponsored by the “International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics”
- Assessing the Ecological Integrity of Running Waters: Proceedings of the International Conference, held in Vienna, Austria, 9–11 November 1998
- Bio-Science and Bio-Technology: International Conference, BSBT 2009 Held as Part of the Future Generation Information Technology Conference, FGIT 2009 Jeju Island, Korea, December 10-12, 2009 Proceedings
- Polygraph: An International Journal of Culture and Politics 2004, 15-16
- Mathematical Methodologies in Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning: Contributions from the International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, 2012
Extra resources for Integrated Circuit and System Design. Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization, and Simulation: 20th International Workshop, PATMOS 2010, Grenoble, France, September 7-10, 2010, Revised Selected Papers
Gag, T. Wegner, and D. Timmermann Simulation Accuracy Traditional data independent power estimation considers a transition probability of 50 %. In Fig. 2 the results of our system level power estimation compared to a traditional one are shown. In addition, we determined the estimated power values with the actual gathered transition probability without calculating crosstalk eﬀects to rule out the inﬂuence of the MCF. As expected, the highly compressed data mostly consists of uncorrelated patterns.
1. 2 Dynamic Power Flip-flops are used in wide variety of circuits targeting different applications where the data rates could be different. Therefore, it’s important to study the power consumption of the flip-flop with respect to the switching activity of data input or data rate (which also results in change in the output state). Here, dynamic Power is measured with respect to different data rates and a constant clock frequency. 3 Static Power As leakage power has become quite significant in submicron technologies, it is also important to know what current flip-flop is drawing in inactive state.
97% Table 4. 41 Conclusions In this paper the low-power technique of multi-Vdd design has been applied for the design of multiply-add units in residue number system. It is shown that the particular technique can be used in RNS systems because the paths deﬁned by the moduli channels are clearly distinguished and the designer can easily apply high- and low-voltage areas in the design. Residue Arithmetic for Designing Low-Power Multiply-Add Units 39 Furthermore, binary and residue multiply-add units are quantitatively compared.