By Simon Slangen
Read or Download How To Build a Gaming PC PDF
Similar personal computers books
* CA has assembled dozens of real-world tales from clients to aid readers know how to take advantage of the incorporated software program to maneuver all in their songs, images, records, and settings over to a brand new computing device or the best way to again up their documents to maintain them secure * indicates what can get it wrong and the way to take advantage of the software program to avoid an information catastrophe * undemanding language and easy phrases which are low on "tech converse" clarify what clients have to do to strive against strength difficulties and the way to time table a routine backup of a PC's DNA for you to fix the machine within the occasion of a catastrophe * CA will contain its entire machine DNA Migrator software program loose with this e-book, which readers can use to maneuver all their information and settings from an previous computing device to a brand new one (valued at $60.
Visible freshmen will quick see easy methods to take complete good thing about Mac OS X LionThe newest Mac computer working procedure provides iPad performance, a computer App shop, and plenty of extra cool gains. This advisor combines step by step directions with full-color illustrations to teach visible newbies the best way to make the most of every thing Lion has to provide.
This booklet offers revised complete papers contributed to the second one Kyoto Workshop on electronic towns, held in Kyoto, Japan, in October 2001. The 29 completely reviewed papers provided including an advent are geared up in topcial sections on- suggestions and idea- politics of the digitial urban move- examples of electronic towns- reviews- architectures for electronic towns- applied sciences for electronic towns
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines: The Apple Desktop Interface
- Taking Your iPad to the Max (Technology in Action)
- Laptops for dummies, Edition: 3rd ed
- Programming PC Connectivity Applications for Symbian OS: Smartphone Synchronization and Connectivity for Enterprise and Application Developers (Symbian Press)
Additional info for How To Build a Gaming PC
In comparison, Digital Chocolate’s 3D Rollercoaster Rush has quite a long name in the App Store, but its actual bundle display name is shortened to 3D Coaster to ensure that it fits under the app icon on an iPhone home screen. Luckily, users recognize the shortened coaster as meaning rollercoaster. ” badge (shown in Figure 2–4). If you do use an abbreviated name for your application bundle display name, take great care that it is not radically different from its App Store name. If the two names don’t appear related in the eyes of Apple’s app review team, it can be grounds for rejection from the App Store.
CHAPTER 3: Protecting Your Intellectual Property If you choose an app name that suggests the function of your app, you may want to take extra effort to make your icon distinctive. Figure 3–1 shows some examples of distinctive icons, compared with some icons that are less distinctive. Figure 3–1. Tip calculator names and icons, from least to most protectable Trade Secrets As a developer, you probably have some secrets worth protecting. Maybe it is the concept for your next game or app, an algorithm that makes your apps more efficient, or the source code behind one of your app’s features.
Gov/efile/portal/efs-unregistered. The Patent and Trademark Office has some instructions and information regarding provisional patent application on its web site. Additionally, there are some resources available from legal publishers like Nolo Press. For example, Patent Pending in 24 Hours by Richard Stim and David Pressman (Nolo, 2009) can walk you through the process. If you think you are going to follow up with a nonprovisional patent application, you might also want to consult with the attorney who will be filing your full application.