By Daniel R. Dietrich, Heiko O. Krieger(auth.)
- Timely identify assembling the mixed wisdom of a few of the major experts within the box of small fish replica - a major subject for probability evaluation and registration of chemical, agricultural, and pharmaceutical compounds
- Provides assistance at the microscopic constitution of dwelling tissue and assessment of the reproductive glands of small laboratory fish
- Includes state of the art technology in addition to enough anatomical and physiological history for knowing and reading try effects
- Helps standardize the translation of effects from aquatic bioassays and box observations, for you to additionally make clear inconsistencies within the present clinical literature
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics usually are not incorporated as a part of e-book file.Content:
Chapter 1 advent (pages 1–6):
Chapter 2 Fish Species of curiosity (pages 7–18):
Chapter three Sexual decision, Differentiation, and Gonadal improvement (pages 19–65):
Chapter four girl Gonad Anatomy and Morphology (pages 66–87):
Chapter five Male Gonad Anatomy and Morphology (pages 88–114):
Chapter 6 Endocrine?Disrupting Compounds (pages 115–246):
Chapter 7 selection of results of Exogenous Hormones and Endocrine?Like lively Compounds (pages 247–253):
Chapter eight review of results in Fish Gonads (pages 254–269):
Chapter nine Experimental layout and records (pages 270–294):
Chapter 10 Conclusions (pages 295–299):
Read or Download Histological Analysis of Endocrine Disruptive Effects in Small Laboratory Fish PDF
Similar analysis books
This ebook includes all invited contributions of an interdisciplinary workshop of the UNESCO operating staff on platforms research of the ecu and North American area entitled "Stochastic Phenomena and Chaotic Behaviour in complicated Systems". The assembly used to be held at inn Winterthalerhof in Flattnitz, Karnten, Austria from June 6-10, 1983.
Das Arbeitsbuch Mathematik für Ingenieure richtet sich an Studierende der ingenieurwissenschaftlichen Fachrichtungen. Der erste Band behandelt Lineare Algebra sowie Differential- und Integralrechnung für Funktionen einer und mehrerer Veränderlicher bis hin zu Integralsätzen. Die einzelnen Kapitel sind so aufgebaut, dass nach einer Zusammenstellung der Definitionen und Sätze in ausführlichen Bemerkungen der Stoff ergänzend aufbereitet und erläutert wird.
- The Application of Cybernetic Analysis to the Study of International Politics, 1st Edition
- Smoking: A Behavioral Analysis
- Recent Results on Time-Delay Systems: Analysis and Control (Advances in Delays and Dynamics)
- Fundamentals of the Average Case Analysis of Particular Algorithms (German Edition)
- Image Analysis and Recognition: 5th International Conference, ICIAR 2008, Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal, June 25-27, 2008. Proceedings
- Analysis and Control System Techniques for Electric Power Systems Part 4 of 4: Advances in Theory and Applications
Additional info for Histological Analysis of Endocrine Disruptive Effects in Small Laboratory Fish
A. Dormans, Pathological effects in freshwater fish Poecilia reticulata (guppy) and Oryzias latipes (medaka) following methyl bromide and sodium bromide exposure. Aquatic Toxicology, 1988, 12(4):323–344. 7. W. H. Canton, Histopathological effects in Poecilia reticulata (guppy) exposed to methyl mercury chloride. Toxicologic Pathology, 1992, 20(1):81–92. 8. W. G. Vos, Toxicological pathology in laboratory fish: An evaluation with two species and various environmental contaminants. Ecotoxicology, 1994, 2(1):21–44.
For example, in the fathead minnow, ovarian germ cells and testicular germ cells enter into meiosis around 10 to 25 dph and 90 to 120 dph, respectively . 4 Changes in the number of germ cells in medaka, Oryzias latipes, during normal embryonic development. Open circles, embryos and fry containing no germ cells in the meiotic prophase; filled circles, fry containing germ cells in the meiotic prophase. ) 24 SEXUAL DETERMINATION, DIFFERENTIATION, AND GONADAL DEVELOPMENT (4-TPP)] [11,13,94]. The severity of the effects appeared to be related to the estrogenic potency of the test substance.
T. D. Johnson, Small fish models for identifying and assessing the effects of endocrine-disrupting chemicals. ILAR Journal, 2004, 45(4):469–483. 2. , Long-term exposure to environmental concentrations of the pharmaceutical ethynylestradiol causes reproductive failure in fish. Environmental Health Perspectives, 2004, 112(17):1725–1733. 3. , Altered sexual maturation and gamete production in wild roach (Rutilus rutilus) living in rivers that receive treated sewage effluents. Biology of Reproduction, 2002, 66:272–281.