By G. Zbinden
Read or Download Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of the Rat Liver. Cytological, Cytochemical and Biochemical Methods PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
The choice of crustal constitution via explo sion seismology has been one of many significant goals of the ecu Seismological fee (ESC) over the last twenty-five years. It used to be made up our minds a while in the past to post the result of neighborhood crustal investigations in Europe in a chain of monographs.
Wind energy is at the moment regarded as the quickest growing to be strength source on the earth. Technological advances and govt subsidies have contributed within the fast upward push of Wind energy platforms. The instruction manual on Wind energy structures offers an outline on a number of features of wind strength structures and is split into 4 sections: optimization difficulties in wind energy new release, grid integration of wind strength platforms, modeling, keep watch over and upkeep of wind amenities and leading edge wind power new release.
This key number of essays sheds new mild on long-debated controversies surrounding Kant’s doctrine of idealism and is the 1st ebook within the English language that's completely devoted to the topic. famous Kantians Karl Ameriks and Manfred Baum current their thought of perspectives in this so much topical element of Kant's suggestion.
- Lumbar Disc Adult Hydrocephalus
- Sulfur Ylides: Emerging Synthetic Intermediates (Volume 31)
- The Open Packing — Laparostomy —: In Pancreatitis and Peritonitis
- Proceedings of the XIV Symposium Neuroradiologicum: London, 17–23 June 1990
- Supercomputers in Seismic Exploration, Edition: 1st
- The Second Shell Process Control Workshop: Solutions to the Shell Standard Control Problem
Extra info for Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of the Rat Liver. Cytological, Cytochemical and Biochemical Methods
21). Example. SIV-Z rats (170 g initial weight) were given the hepatocarcinogen, N-nitrosomorpholine (NNM) (10 mg/100 ml drinking water) for 56 days. " (See Fig. ) 26 υ . BOELSTERLI AND G. 6 ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE STAINING Increased alkaline phosphatase activity is, according to Ekelund,^^ a highly sensitive method for detecting mild bile stasis in smears. ^^ *® The canalicular ATPase and the cytoplasmic G-6-Pase can easily be demonstrated by cytochemical methods (Fig. 11). However, as mentioned above, care must be taken in interpreting the results, as enzyme activity fluctuates in the rat Uver as to the site of the cells investigated within a hepatic lobule.
1975) Drug-induced phospholipidosis. CRC Critical Reviews in Toxicology 4,185-218. 8. PITOUT, M. J. (1968) Effect of ochratoxin A on glycogen storage in the rat liver, ToxicoL Appl. Pharmac, 13,299-306. 9. REUBER, M. D. (1969) Thyroiditis in rats given subcutaneous injections of trypan blue, Toxicol. Appl. Pharmac, 14,108-113. 10. ROUILLER, CH. (1964) Experimental toxic injury of the liver. The Liver, Morphology, Biochemistry, Physiology (Edited by ROUILLER) Vol. IL Academic Press, New York and London, 1964, pp.
30. , A. LUNDQUIST and O. LUNDVALL (1969). Evaluation of fine-needle aspiration biopsy smears in the diagnosis of liver iron overload. Acta Med. Scand. 186,369-373. 31. LUNDQUIST, A. (1970). Fine-needle aspiration biopsy for cytodiagnosis of malignant tumour in tiie liver. Acta Med. Scand. 188,465-470. 32. LUNDQUIST, A. (1970). 7 mm outer diameter. Acta Med. Scand. 188,471-474. 33. LUNDQUIST, A. (1971). Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of Üie Uver. Acta Med. , Suppl. 520. 34. LUNDQUIST, A. and M. AÍKERMAN (1970).