By Lynn A. Lavia (auth.), Lynn A. Lavia (eds.)
Read Online or Download Cellular Signals Controlling Uterine Function PDF
Similar nonfiction_8 books
The overseas Thermal Conductivity convention used to be began in 1961 with the initiative of Mr. Charles F. Lucks and grew out of the desires of researchers within the box. The meetings have been held every year from 1961 to 1973 and feature been held biennially given that 1975 while our heart for Informa tion and Numerical info research and Synthesis (CINDAS) of Purdue collage grew to become the everlasting Sponsor of the meetings.
The paintings and technological know-how of macromolecular structure relies on synthesis, research, processing, and overview of actual homes of polymers. The growing to be specificity of obtainable man made tools and the expanding refinement of analytical and actual research are steadily delivering a deeper perception into structure-property relationships of polymers, upon which many purposes might be established.
The oleic acid on a dwell and wriggling sister or mom and chorus from evicting her from our hive. yet does the ensue rence of unintelligent habit suffice to illustrate the entire absence of psychological event below any conditions? Ethologists from a few far away galaxy may possibly simply determine ex amples of silly and maladaptive habit in our personal species.
International weather switch is a sure bet. The Earth's weather hasn't ever remained static for lengthy and the chance for human-accelerated weather switch within the close to destiny seems most likely. Freshwater platforms are in detail attached to weather in numerous methods: they could impact worldwide atmospheric approaches affecting weather; they're delicate early symptoms of weather swap simply because they combine the atmospheric and terrestrial occasions happening of their catchments; and, after all, they are going to be stricken by weather swap.
- The Norwegian Language in the Digital Age: Bokmalsversjon (White Paper Series) (English and Norwegian Edition)
- Positive Semigroups of Operators, and Applications
- Multicritical Phenomena: Proceedings of a NATO Advanced Study Institute on Multicritical Phenomena, held April 10–21, 1983, in Geilo, Norway
- Targeting the Foreign Direct Investor: Strategic Motivation, Investment Size, and Developing Country Investment-Attraction Packages
- Interactions Between Adjuvants, Agrochemicals and Target Organisms
Extra info for Cellular Signals Controlling Uterine Function
24. Hsueh, A J. , E. , and Clark, J. , Progesterone antagonism of the oestrogen receptor and oestrogen-induced uterine growth, Nature 254:337 (1975). 25. -D. A, Ostrander, P. , and Bern, H. A, Growth of normal mouse vaginal epithelial cells in and on collagen gels, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 80:3743 (1983). 26. , Wiest, W. , Augmentation of the response of mouse uterine epithelial cells to estradiol by uterine stroma, Endocrinology 123:1253 (1988). 27. , King, R J. , and Taylor, R W. , Normal human endometrium in cell culture.
Scully, R E. and Welch, W. R, Pathology of the human female genital tract after prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol, In: A L. Herbst, H. ), Developmental Effects of Diethylstilbestrol (DES) in Pregnancy, Thieme-Stratton, New York, pp. 26-45 (1981). 50. Smith, B. ,Hormonallintercellular control of lung maturation, Prog. Clin. BioI. Res. 226:141 (1986). 51. Stancel, G. , Kirkland, 1. , Lin, T. , Loose-Mitchell, D. , Mukku, V. R, Orengo, C. , Interactions between estrogen and EGF in uterine growth and function, Adv.
A Orengol Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Medical School at Houstonl Division of Endocrinology, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine2 Houston, Texas 77225 Summary The uterus contains EGF receptors and these are regulated in vivo by estrogens. This regulation occurs at the transcriptional level, at least in part.