By Maria Lindgren, Ülo Langel (auth.), Ülo Langel (eds.)
In fresh years, a brand new knowing of cell-penetrating peptides has emerged, aiding researchers to extend past a few long-held dogmas. In Cell-Penetrating Peptides: equipment and Protocols, specialist researchers discover the most recent details on cell-penetrating peptides (CPPs), delivering perception into an important and modern components of CPP study. Chapters tackle the historic history of CPP reviews, supply an summary of the growing to be box of analysis, examine tools for trying out CPP mechanisms, current a precis of tools that try to use homes of CPPs to check biochemical intracellular mechanisms of interplay and sign transduction, and contain new rules for turning CPP-based ideas into medicines. Composed within the hugely profitable equipment in Molecular Biology™ sequence layout, every one bankruptcy features a short creation, step by step tools, a listing of priceless fabrics, and a Notes part which stocks pointers on troubleshooting and keeping off recognized pitfalls. cutting edge and present, Cell-Penetrating Peptides: equipment and Protocols is an important advisor that permits researchers to review intracellular mechanisms in new methods, and to advertise the long run improvement of novel drugs.
Read Online or Download Cell-Penetrating Peptides: Methods and Protocols PDF
Best nonfiction_3 books
A useful compendium of the Parliamentary debates on probably the most a ways achieving items of laws this century - The Human Rights Act 1998. it truly is crucial analyzing for these taking instances below the Act or attracted to the advance of human rights. in addition to starting off the Government's goal for every component of the Act in an obtainable format,this e-book is additionally an outstanding learn.
Electroceramics, fabrics, homes, purposes, moment version presents a accomplished remedy of the various facets of ceramics and their electric functions. the basics of the way electroceramics functionality are conscientiously brought with their houses and functions additionally thought of. ranging from common rules, the actual, chemical and mathematical history of the topic are mentioned and anyplace applicable, a powerful emphasis is put on the connection among microstructire and homes.
Authored by way of a revered scientist with a becoming overseas recognition it is a self-contained textual content that may be utilized by the novices and the specialists alike, to review the elemental features of finite point modelling. It presents a valid actual knowing of the root on which mathematical versions of polymer techniques are equipped.
- Cotton Malone 06 The Emperor's Tomb
- Molecular Diagnostics, 1st Edition
- The Origin of the Gods : A Psychoanalytic Study of Greek Theogonic Myth
- Osteoporosis in Men: The Effects of Gender on Skeletal Health, 2nd Edition
- Organophosphorus Chemistry, Edition: 1st Edition.
- The Resurrection: An Interdisciplinary Symposium on the Resurrection of Jesus by Davis Kendall Ocollins (1997-05-29)
Additional info for Cell-Penetrating Peptides: Methods and Protocols
Beck-Sickinger, A. , and Merkle, H. P. (2005) Decoding the entry of two novel cell-penetrating peptides in HeLa cells: lipid raft-mediated endocytosis and endosomal escape. Biochemistry 44, 72–81. 60. , and Sugiura, Y. (2001) Stearylated arginine-rich peptides: a new class of transfection systems. Bioconjug Chem 12, 1005–11. 61. , Kogan, M. , and Giralt, E. (2006) Replacement of a proline with silaproline causes a 20-fold increase in the cellular uptake of a pro-rich peptide. J Am Chem Soc 128, 8479–83.
24. , and Langel, Ü. (1998) Galanin-based peptides, galparan and transportan, with receptor-dependent and independent activities. Ann N Y Acad Sci 863, 450–3. 25. , and Langel, Ü. (1998) Cell penetration by transportan. FASEB J 12, 67–77. 26. , Hao, J. , Xu, X. , and Langel, Ü. (1998) Cell penetrating PNA constructs regulate galanin receptor levels and modify pain transmission in vivo. Nat Biotechnol 16, 857–61. 27. , and Langel, Ü. (2006) Cellpenetrating peptides as vectors for peptide, protein and oligonucleotide delivery.
76. Morris, M. , and Divita, G. (2000) Translocating peptides and proteins and their use for gene delivery. Curr Opin Biotechnol 11, 461–6. 77. , Arzumanov, A. , Moulton, H. , Ivanova, G. , Iversen, P. , Gait, M. , and Lebleu, B. (2007) Cellpenetrating-peptide-based delivery of oligonucleotides: an overview. Biochem Soc Trans 35, 775–9. 78. , and Divita, G. (2008) Delivery of proteins and nucleic acids using a non-covalent peptide-based strategy. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 60, 537–47. 79. Turner, J. , Ivanova, G.