Thank you all for attending and contributing to the success of this event!
Pro Vobis – The National Resource Center for Volunteerism in Romania was pleased to host the European conference “The Volunteer Manager: Key to Excellency in Volunteer Management”, which took place between 7-8 April 2016, in Bucharest, Romania. The conference was organised by Pro Vobis and its project partners within the Erasmus+ project “Wake-Up Call: Volunteer Manager Role”, in close collaboration with CEV – The European Volunteer Center and its members in Romania. The event was aimed at volunteer managers and volunteer program managers, as well other representatives of volunteer-involving organisations, institutions, volunteer centers, authorities and socially responsible companies from Europe and Romania.
Below, you can download the tools launched at the conference and the PowerPoint presentations from the workshops:
Tools / project outputs
- Occupational Profile for the Volunteer Manager
- Quality Standards for Volunteer Management
- Training Curriculum for Volunteer Managers – output leader: Platform Slovakia
- Instrument for Validation of Competences for Volunteer Managers – output leader: OKA Hungary
- “Wake-Up Call: Volunteer Manager Role” project presentation
- Keynote speech (Rob Jackson)
- Workshop: Quality Standards for Volunteer Management
- Workshop: Skills and Training of Volunteer Managers
- Workshop: Validation of Skills for Volunteer Managers
- Workshop: Volunteering All Inclusive
- Workshop: Working with Employee Volunteers